Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bon Voyage

I can't believe Molly is finished with Preschool. She started MDO at the church when she was 6 months old. It has been an amazing expierence from the first day. She has had amazing teachers who loved her and taught her so much. It was a bitter sweet when this year came to an end. I know all of the teachers she has had personally and trust them with my little girl. I know that they have the same standards and values we do. I know that this year ending means that Kindergarten is right around the corner. The good news is I know she is ready to go and I will continue to pray for God to protect her and that she makes wise choices.



Thank you Tara, Lori, Anne and Stacie for all you did to make this school year and the Pre-K Bon Voyage party so much fun! We are so thankful for all you have done this year! These girls put in some serious effort making school fun and making sure the kids are ready for Kindergarten.









Molly and Kai have been in school together from the beginning. We are quite sad we have to take a 5 year break while they attend different elementary schools....

No comments:

Post a Comment