Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Naptime Crafts

I love to make crafty things. Some I am good at some not so much. Here is what I have been up to lately.

Molly's Christmas Shirt for her party at school. Leave it to me to wait until the day before to make it. Good thing it was so easy!! I got the idea from Ashley's blog. The best part is I made it out of things I had around the house already!!! See Andrew I told you that tiny little piece of ribbon would come in handy some day.






I also made an advent countdown out of a mini muffin pan. Cute scrapbook paper, cricut, glue, glitter that I already had and we were set. Molly and I really had fun making this while Ben was taking his nap. We hid little slips of paper inside with fun activities to do as a family.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute Jill. You are so crafty!! I wish I had your gift. I love that you are blogging more.

    ReplyDelete